Skip to main content

Deck The Halls!




It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Come and take a look around the Christmas Decorations at my home!

We had a big birthday party for Eddie's big 4-0 last year and took our Christmas decorations to the next level. So, we have a really fun combination of classic Christmas decorations and Hallmark annual stuffed animals everywhere. 

Here's a peek at our house!

Garland from Hobby Lobby on the staircase. I added little poinsettia picks to jazz it up and give it a pop of red.


 I have these wreaths I got from Target a few years ago on our powder room door and laundry room door. I just love them! 

Our dining room buffet with glittery Christmas trees from Hobby Lobby. What do you think of my grandmother's old decanters? I love them! I should probably fill them with something...


Our entry way table with a tree from Target, that picture is super old from Pier 1 Imports, glittery red candles and a dish with Christmas balls.


Garland from Hobby Lobby on our front staircase and another Target tree. And look a bunch of Hallmark's annual singing snowmen! I have collected every one. My kids love them. Sometimes...the batteries die. Isn't that unfortunate?? Hey! I replace them! Eventually.


Snowflakes ornaments and sparkly garland hanging on our chandelier over our kitchen table.


Our sunroom with last year's Target pillows!


And our Christmas tree!


Our mantle with garland (which is actually three separate pieces!) from Kirkland's and Pottery Barn stockings! 


3 more garland pieces from Kirkland's to tie it together along with various tchotchkes.


More snowmen!


Singing snowmen and Snoopy!


Our front porch! We bought these Nutcrackers 11 years ago at Sam's Club. We get questions EVERY year about them. We have even had people offer to buy them from us. What?! And garland from Hobby Lobby.


Our front porch continued...


And the pièce de résistance...my mom bought this for Eddie for his birthday this year because he LOVES A Christmas Story.  (Am I the only one out there that doesn't love this movie?) And it's in our kitchen. On the counter. Temporarily.


Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at our home! 

-Sara

Other Posts You Might Like









© 2016 Moms' Coffee Date All Rights Reserved

Comments

  1. Glad you're back! I live for a nutcracker and am loving your front door guards! Love the garland above the t.v., too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was partly your previous comments that brought me back! Thank you for the love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies Who Link: August Edition: Back To School Prep

Hey everybody!!  Sorry for our absence on last month's linkup! I know all you dedicated readers, ok...reader (Hi Mom!) missed us terribly! Summer has been quite a bear around here. We have been traveling a lot and just existing with 3 kids and a puppy has been a long, exhausting challenge. All that said, I do love them all dearly and do my best to cherish our summer time together and making fun memories...amidst the screaming and fighting. Look for the good, right?? Now that I've gotten that out of the way... Thanks for coming by for our link up! And a special thank you to our other hosts:  Allie over at A Gal Named Al ,  Lisa at Coast to Coast ,  Tara at Mommy In A Nutshell  and  Holly over at Pink Lady !! Back to School Prep time! Obviously, I am quite excited that it is time to get THIS party started. I haven't actually had to do much back to school prep to share with you. We did do our usual Target run to get what we needed. My 8th grader needed some

Friday Favorites! October 14th

Happy Friday!  We are linking up with  Erika ,  Narci  &  Andrea  for the weekly installment of Friday Favorites! This week my very top favorite is ELECTRICITY! Where I live in Virginia, was affected by Hurricane Matthew. By the time he reached us, he was downgraded to a post-tropical storm or something, but still there was a lot of damage in our area, and people are still dealing with it. We were very lucky. We had no major damage to our home. We did, however, lose power for 40 hours. Yes, I counted!  We were absolutely one of the lucky ones, as we had prepared in advance! And several years ago, we had a generator installed, so we had power to the essentials, like the refrigerator and some lights and a few outlets. Very helpful in keeping all of our devices charged!! My next favorite is celebrating this guy's birthday with his school friends a few days early! We had a video game bus come and park in front of our house. Several of Will's friends came and

Stranded! September 14: Movies

This month's Stranded Linkup hosted by Shay at Mix & Match Mama and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything is all about Movies!! I don't know about you, but this is a tough one! I love so many movies! I think these three I could watch over and over and over. I think that I have to go with my all-time favorite movie as a child for the first pick. 1st Pick Oh my gosh, you guys! I LOVED this movie SO much when I was little! Hayley Mills is my favorite! This version was the only one in existence when I was young, so I am biased and think this one is MUCH better than the Lindsay Lohan remake. 2nd Pick I mean, who doesn't love Will Ferrell and his crazy antics?! And in a holiday movie!?! We have watched this so many times during Christmastime and every other time of the year! My kids can quote many favorite lines! 3rd Pick I think this one needs to be a newer comedy that my husband and I have watched so many times. I LOVE Paul Rud